Monday, May 10, 2010

Office Fitness Break

All, I have introduced the public to my new fitness plan for the office environment. Naturally, the training can be conducted at anytime and any location with internet capability. Nevertheless, my intent is for the office with minimum space. In addition, the exercises I introduce will not produce excessive sweating, so there will not be a need for an immediate shower after the training (smile). Actually, each session will not exceed 10 minutes. My goal is to give employees an alternative outlet from routine smoking and over eating at the desk. The training sessions will target the upper, middle and lower body muscles with sessions in muscle conditioning, muscle strengthening, and relaxation.

Equipment requirement: As I mentioned previously with my scope of the Office Fitness Break being a short office workout session, which means there will be no special equipment required other than the basic office furniture e.g. desk, rotary chair, books, and a telephone.

Finally, I will do my part in posting a five day work week training session for you to work. Please, take the ten minutes and work the plan... you can do it! Also, let other office workers, friends and families in on the free training sessions. Click on this link for the training http://www.tenshogoju.com/officeworkout.html . Don't forget to let us know how you enjoyed the training by signing our guestbook. Have a blessed day.

No comments: